15 June 2011

Blogging: Then and Now

Just now, I had this idea of going through all my former blogs and blog posts. Until this moment, I have not realized how fun and interesting it is to go back and read everything I have previously written on my blogs. It's very nostalgic, may I say.

My blog on Tabulas.
Anyway, I also came to realize how long it has been since I created my first blog and blog post. I will not start the count from the very first one because I have already lost the account. So I want to start with my first blog on blogger. I didn't know much about blogging yet. So it's basically a personal diary. The second blog, which I kept for the longest time, was not on Blogger but on Tabulas. This is my blog on Tabulas.

The point of this post is to show my humble beginnings as a blogger. My first blog was started during my sophomore year in college. And I'm proud to be blogging still after 6 years.

I created a label specifically for this "Blogging: Then and Now". I would like to go back through my posts and make new posts based on them. I'd like to know if I still believe in the same principles, if I still think the same way, or if I still like the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment