10 July 2012

I ♥ Converse

I've always had this fascination toward Converse sneakers. I don't remember when my fascination toward this specific brand of sneakers started. I just like them. I like that they seem to go along with any type of clothing. But the ironic thing is that I don't even own a pair. But I'm about to remedy that very soon. I was inspired by this woman who owns 733 pairs of Converse sneakers.

Her name was Penny Gold. She is a teacher. And she is trying to break the record for the largest collection of Converse sneakers at the Guinness Book of World Records.

Credits to Penny Gold

According to this article, the current record holder for the most number of Converse sneakers owned is Joshua Mueller.

I searched online about Joshua and found his Flickr photo stream. According to his Flickr account, as of February 28, 2012, he has 1538 individual pairs. Perhaps the Guinness record just wasn't updated yet. Anyway, here's Joshua with his collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment