I first watched this video last year, and since then I've watched it for like a hundred times already. Brian Puspos is a genius! I love this choreography so much. It's very creative and really, really sexy. Plus the fact that they all look so good.
Okay, pardon the fangirly opening. It's really hard to keep a straight face whenever I watch that video. It's just so, can I say yummy, for the lack of better word? LOL!
So, here goes!
I like the smooth, kinda-wavy moves. Their movements were so fluid one moment then suddenly they're moving fast the next. I especially like that part where they had their hands clasped over their head and mimicked the beating of the heart just in time for the "heartbeat" lyrics. One particular move that really got stuck in my head was that part where they slid their hands down on their legs until it reached the floor. That was really awesome! It was very sexy and creative!
Watch the video below.

No comments:
Post a Comment