I'm sqeeing like the fangirl that I am when I saw pictures of Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower HOLDING HANDS! They were spotted on Monday (July 9) as they were heading to a local cafe together and again on Wednesday (July 11) as they were walking around the streets in Toronto, Canada.
It doesn't really matter to me if it was just a PR scheme. I personally love to see them together. I think it's about time that they start appearing in public together, especially because there are still a lot of readers/fans of the book (City of Bones) who are skeptical about this pairing and with Jamie as Jace. This will hopefully show that the two would be good together onscreen and that Jamie would be perfect as Jace.
Here as some pictures. (Credits to Just Jared and Dailymail)
More pictures on The Mortal Instruments Fans Facebook Page.




No comments:
Post a Comment