05 July 2011

Welcoming Myself on Google+

I've just started using Google+ (pronounced are Google Plus) yesterday. I don't know much about it yet. I'm just starting and trying out the features. But here are some of my initial impressions:

  1. It looks very easy to navigate. Everything you need, you can easily see on the interface.
  2. The "circles" are very interesting. It's like the "groups" but cooler and easier. It's an easy drag-and-drop process.
  3. I like that when you post a status or share something, you will be asked who you'd like to share it with. This way you won't have to set general restrictions by going over the "Settings" or anything. I think that's too tiresome, especially if you have a lot of friends to go over.
  4. So far my only problem is the "invitation" process. I am confused on how to invite friends.
  5. I still haven't tried the chat feature but one friend told me the experience is quite better than that of Facebook's.
That's it for now! I'll have to explore it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment