29 July 2011

Jess and All-Star Lauren - Hiphop

Jess LeProtto and All-Star Lauren Gottlieb (season 3) danced hiphop choreographed by NappyTabs. Music: Take a Bow by Rihanna



What Can I Say?
I love Nappytabs. However, I feel that this particular routine isn't as memorable as their other routines. As for Jess, I like him. I think he's a great guy and a great dancer. But there's just something missing. Whenever I see him do hiphop, he reminds me so much of Evan (season 5). They're both Broadway dancers and just very sweet guys. But for reasons I don't know, I can't seem to remove that image of their sweet, smiling faces even when they're dancing different styles. And I think it has something to do with their height as well. Most times, their partners are noticeably taller than them.


The So You Think You Can Dance Season 8 top 8 performances originally aired on July 27, 2011. Judges were Lady Gaga, Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy, and Rob Marshall.

No comments:

Post a Comment