04 August 2011

Tadd and All-Star Ellenore - Contemporary

Tadd Gadduang and All-Star Ellenore Scott (season 6) danced a contemporary routine choreographed by Sonya Tayeh. Music: The Gulag Orkestar by Beirut



What Can I Say?
This routine is crazy! I love Tadd and Ellenore. I was amazed at the unique stunts that he is capable of doing. And I kinda agree with Nigel here. When Sonya and Ellenore come together, it's bound to be epic and crazy. Tadd is so strong. There is no doubt that he pulled the routine quite nicely. But I kinda see where Nigel is coming from when he said he wished there would have been more dancing. I agree. No doubt that the routine was sick. But there's just too much stunts going on and very little dancing. But, nevertheless, it was amazing. There are so many great pictures created. I hope this won't land Tadd in the bottom because I really want him in the finale!


The So You Think You Can Dance Season 8 top 6 performances originally aired on August 3, 2011 on Fox. Judges were Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy, Lil'C, and Christina Applegate.

No comments:

Post a Comment