04 August 2011

Melanie and All-Star tWitch - Hiphop

Melanie Moore and All-Star tWitch Boss (season 4) danced a hiphop routine choreographed by NappyTabs. Music: Roman's Revenge by Nicki Minaj Ft. Lil Wayne



What Can I Say?
I always love NappyTabs. I think they are creative and their storytelling is amazing. I also love Melanie and tWitch. But I'm not as excited about this routine as the judges were. I don't know why. I can see how strong Melanie is. She matched tWitch the whole time. But I still haven't seen her grow. I still think she's being way too safe with the styles she is getting. It doesn't show her range as a dancer.




The So You Think You Can Dance Season 8 top 6 performances originally aired on August 3, 2011 on Fox. Judges were Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy, Lil'C, and Christina Applegate.

No comments:

Post a Comment