06 May 2011

On Lady Gaga's Judas MV


I don’t really dig the biker stuff, but with Lady Gaga doing it, I guess it’s exactly what one should expect from her. So I think it’s okay. I’m also not big on guys who wear too much make-up, even though I understand that it’s part of working in front of the camera. I think that the guy Lady Gaga was riding with had too much make-up on.

For some reasons, the “Juda, Juda-ah” part of the song kind of annoys me.

Among the many outfits she wore on the music video, I liked her purple outfit most. And her eye make-up! It looks fantastic. Her finger nails as well. But I must say, Lady Gaga looked really scary on the close-ups where her eyeballs are like way up there!


Also, the choreography is really fun! I specifically enjoyed watching that part where they form a heart with their hands. It was simple but really fun to watch. And I have to give credit to her for dancing in such high heels.

Anyway, we all know who Judas is and what the name represents. But I don't wanna touch on the Religion part. It's a very complicated and diverse subject to tackle.

Over all, it's another fun Lady Gaga hit. But I don't think it'll stay stuck in my head for a very long time.

Watch Judas on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment