You can also watch it on YouTube. Thanks so much to adolphdias1!
05 August 2012
So You Think You Can Dance Season 9 Episode 1
I am a big fan of dance, and of course of So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD). It always makes me sad that SYTYCD is not shown in my country. The only consolation is that I can always go online and stream or download an episode. But it's not always easy. More often than not, I arrive at misleading websites. I know I can watch the routines on YouTube. But it's just not the same. The experience is so much better when you watch the whole episode. That's why I am so glad to have found a YouTube user who uploads the whole episode of SYTYCD 9.
Here is the first episode.
You can also watch it on YouTube. Thanks so much to adolphdias1!
You can also watch it on YouTube. Thanks so much to adolphdias1!