04 March 2011

Defining What's Normal

A while ago I went to Mercury Drug Store along Rada St. As I was going through the things I need to buy, a tall, well-built, and attractive-looking guy suddenly came in. He was pleasantly greeted by the staff. All the women staff were "kinikilig" and even the men were greeting him and talking lightly with him. While waiting on the line to pay for the things I got, some of them were already taking pictures with him. All these happened while I was trying my very best to think who the hell is THAT GUY???

A few minutes later and a little walk along the block to my office building, I still have no idea who the guy is.

Because of what happened, I came up with a few thoughts:

1. Is it normal for people to be asking to take pictures with attractive-looking men? It's not like he's famous or anything. Not that I would know about it 'coz I still have no idea who he is, which brings me to my second thought,

2. Are famous people really that accommodating? And BTW, if he's famous how come I don't know him? But then again, it's not like I know every famous person in the country, which again brings me to my next thought,

3. Is the situation just a normal happening and I'm the one who's acting unusually or the whole situation is definitely unusual and I'm the one on the "normal" side. (It's confusing, I know!) In this case, I strongly doubt it's the second one so it must be because I'm such normally "un-normal." (Whatever that means.)

This really confuses me. And not because my thoughts are normally confusing but really, whatever goes on in situations like that one, I have no idea. Maybe I'm just being my un-normal self. I don't know. I keep saying "I don't know," and I really don't. I really think weird sometimes. Or most of the time. I wonder how I am able to live with myself. And I wonder more how I was able to do that for 24 years. I must be out of my mind to be even thinking this way about myself. Am I still making any sense? If you can understand me, I don't know about you, you must be a lot weirder than I am to be able to understand me. LOL!

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment